Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shabby Christmas

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year for me. And since I love all things shabby vintage and wonderful, what else would I create but more of the same?



 I found these sweet little glass domes at Wally World of all places, but they definitely need to be kicked up a notch! So very carefully I pulled them apart and gave them a shabby chic treatment!

  •  How cute are these? I had wondered what to do with those vintage jello tins that I had to buy because I just knew I could do something with them.



I love how my vintage tags came out






I am all about the glitter house's! I just love the vintage putz houses, but finding them in antique stores carries a heavy price tag usually. So........once again, thanks to the fine folks at Wally World, I got these little houses (their plastic shhh...don't tell :) they were once ugly as sin, all gold! So I just kicked em' up a notch and wha la.....shabby perfection!

 
More awesome vintage tag/ornaments for the tree!
Love how this one came out....it's sorta semi-homade. It once was only one ornament, but after I got ahold of it, it magically became 2 and oh so vintagey. Is that even a word? It is to me!
Yeah, these baby's are all over pinterest, but now their all over my booth!

More awesome vintage tags!

And as you can see, Grandma made her debute once again, on this awesome ornament!

These cute little trees are perfect in the vintage jello tins!

No comments:

Post a Comment