Sunday, December 15, 2013

Dream Come True


I finally started a business! Something I've always dreamed of doing. The saying about follow your bliss is true, so much so I even incorporated it into my business's name!  So, what about a logo? Asks the lady at the small business association. What could be more perfect than my grandma in all her wonderful vintage glory!
So I decided to make "Grandma" famous! Or as my hubby says "grandma is gonna make you famous" heres praying to that!

So she became my official logo complete with signage and business cards! Check us out on Facebook too: www.facebook.com/blissfullyvintagetx




Next up is to set up shop! I picked out a nice big spot at a local boutique called Ashlyn Rose located at 820 Main St in Schertz Tx! I loved this shop already so now I'm a part of it!








http//facebook.com/blissfullyvintagetx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on figuring out how to do a blog... and what a blog it is...Very well done Miss Candace,. I'm very impressed... only found one typo,.., but the pictures are great... you made all the items come to life !!

    ReplyDelete