Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas 2014

As always life gets in the way and blogging gets lost in the shuffle, so I'm home sick today and a chance to get caught up! Here is our home for this Christmas season!

First up is the fire place! I love the wreath on the old window, my charming daughter said the wreath was creepy with the "decapitated" snowman heads! 

I just love the vintage toy advertisement!

One of my many trees! This one has vintage red and white ornaments!

The wreath I made for the door in the kitchen

So I made this to sell in the shop, but then I just couldn't part with it! So I hung it up on my china cabinet!

I have so much stuff and love so many styles I have to create room for everything!


I LOVE you pink! So a pink Christmas is something I wanted to incorporate into our home this year! I've been collecting vintage ornaments here and there, you can't get them all at once because they are so dang expensive! 

I also can't get enough of the glitter houses and little snow scenes in jars!

So....lets talk about this tree! I bought it last year on clearance at Hobby Lobby, it was originally $300 but I got it for $40. I intended to use it as our main tree this year, you know a white tree would make the ornaments stand out better and all. So we open it up and my child says "why is that tree have yellow spots all over?It looks like Nacho peed on it"And sure enough it wasn't white but yellowed! My hubby said "that ain't going up in here!" And the lovely child chimed in so of course I was out voted! Now what to do with the "pee" tree? Well I put it in the dining room and made it my vintage tree!











No comments:

Post a Comment