Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A Keepsake for a Friend

My friend Karen loves all things vintage like me so naturally she wanted an heirloom necklace too. She sent me this amazing picture of her parents from way back in the day and I created her a one of a kind keepsake she'll always treasure. These are on sale in my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com.shop/blissfullyvintagetx


I love vintage photos. They are full of history and a life once full of hope and love. When I see pictures at a thrift store or flea market I always wonder about the stories behind the pictures. If  a photo "speaks" to me then I adopt it and they become one of my many ancestors! My family thinks I'm crazy for hanging strangers pictures on my wall, but once I adopt them I create a life and memories for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment